Thursday, October 27, 2011

How Long Has It Been?


Dear Diary,

My, my, my! How shamefully I have neglected you!

I know not when you slipped out of my mind. Perhaps it was the busyness of life, the moving through different countries, or the slow internet of Mongolia? Nevertheless, I forgot about you and I forgot about you completely. It wasn't until just a little bit ago when I decided to post an indignant comment on someone else blog that, lo and behold, I myself had a blog! Wonders of wonders! For two years you have been dead to me and now, in the fall of 2011, I choose to bring you back to life.

How much has changed! In the time that I have been away I have started a band, ended a band, gone to school, graduated from school, gone to Thailand, and last but not least, moved to the good ol' U.S. of A. Lakeland, Florida to be precise. Talk about new developments!

The past few months have been ones full of change... full of struggle. And yet, the Lord has remained completely and entirely faithful. My older sister is in Oregon, and the rest of my family is still in Mongolia. What a spread out brood we are! And soon it will be my younger sister's turn to fly the nest...

So, hello again my old friend. I look forward to getting to know you once again, and I am sure we have many more exciting times in store for us... =)

Love,
Naomi

2 comments:

  1. Naomi! I am so glad you've picked up blogging again!
    Your picture is adorable!I just love it. :)

    ~Alena A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Naomi!! I just found your blog off of Alena's blog! I never knew you had a blog!! So cool! You remember me don't you?! I'm Elizabeth Alena's, Anna's and Nate's little sis :) I call myself Lizzie in the blogging world :)So yeah! That's who I am if you didn't know who was writing this comment at first :P
    Love the pic of you girly!!! So cute!!
    God bless!!

    ReplyDelete