Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Brand New Life

Dear Diary,

Well... here I am again... one month after I promised to update you more! O how I have failed... =/ Ah well... this is me updating you. ;)

How different my life is now than it was just a few short months ago! Almost every single aspect has completely changed. From a different bed to a different country, this has been an interesting transition. However, I am finally feeling as though I am settling in. I can sleep in the strange green room without my Thailand lamp on, and I can enter the fridge without feeling awkward. Things have certainly improved. =)

Sometimes I start to feel like I've always been here, that the life in Mongolia belonged to another girl entirely. What a strange feeling it is! I look around and get confused about where I belong. Sometimes I even feel myself beginning to slip up and call my guardians, Mr. and Mrs. Schrader, "Mom" and "Dad"! This has resulted in much inner chuckling.

All this has simply gone to remind me once again, that this world is not my home. This has been the lesson of my life... and now it is an even more concentrated lesson than ever! I only pray that it will serve to make me more heavenly minded and bold in my efforts for the Kingdom.

Til next time,

Love,

Naomi

1 comment: