Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fireproof


What an awesome movie. What a light shining in the dark world of Hollywood. Many times I find myself finishing a movie and thinking one of three things. One, that movie was nice to watch. Two, I cannot believe I watched that, my mind is now slightly more corrupted, or three, that is an amazing movie, beyond words to describe it. I found myself thinking number three as I finished watching the movie Fireproof last night. The bottom line of the movie is, you're not going to get your relationships in life right, until you get your relationship with God right. And when you get your relationship with God right, He will help you change the way you live, and fix the mistakes that you might be making. How true that is.... I highly recommend this movie. If you are familiar with the movie Facing the Giants, you will like this movie a lot, because it was made by the same church, and has the same moral standards. This movie may just change your life.... 

5 comments:

  1. Amen, Naomi, I keep thinking about that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!!! Look at what address this is showing for me! Help!!! Your mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. really loved the movie, and this one is better than facing the giants in my opinion, less cheezy.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know that the main actor didn't want to kiss anyone but his wife, so the time/s he kisses the movie wife, it is far enough away so that you can't tell it is his real life wife!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's neat (What Jane wrote)!

    ReplyDelete