Monday, March 2, 2009

Through the unknown door


Who knows where life will take us? More appropriately phrased, who knows where God will take us? Many times in a persons life, opportunities will arise, along with questions and choices that must be made. As soon as a decision is made however, many people will then fret and worry over their choices. As a human, I worry like this. As a Christian, I know I have nothing to worry about. If I made the decision that I felt God wanted me to make, I don't have to worry about how it will turn out. 

If God gives me a door, and says walk through it, I must walk through it, even though what lays beyond is unknown.  Now that is faith. 


Photo By Naomi

4 comments:

  1. This is a test, will it post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good. My test worked! Nice idea Naomi. Reminds me of my favorite Proverb lately: "We can make our plans, but the LORD directs our steps." (Pr. 16:9 NLT). Nice picture! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Walking through that door is faith.

    ReplyDelete